Thursday, September 2, 2010

PriOrities in Life!



Coming to think of it, what exactly are one's priorities in life? The answer varies from person to person and is in most cases a bit too vague.We as humans, tend to change our priorities based on the difference in situations and time. But some of us like me, unfortunately, can not do so. I really wish I could. Having kept my relationship at the top-most of my priority list, I now understand the drawbacks. The foremost being "concentration." Once you lack concentration, the rest seems a haze, doesn't it?

8 comments:

  1. It may sound like a cliche but my 1st priority as of the moment is my studies. Education is a must-have for me.

    PS. Yeah, lack of concentration makes things 'confusing'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a lil different...

    There nothing such as LACK OF CONCENTRATION, I believe its just that you are giving somewhere a little more then the it worths... :P So drag yourself just a little from there or push yourself a little here... Things will rock I am sure... <3

    P.S I love you! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Unhinged: can't argue with u... u are always right ;) :p

    P.S: love u toooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Maryum first of all for visiting my page and gracing it with your constant connect..I feel humble and accept the compliment.. hope you will visit regularly and keep offering your feedback..

    Regarding priorities.. yes, I agree these change with circumstances sometimes which are beyond our own control.. but what shouldn't change is our values.. hope you will agree this.. I invite you to have a look at THE PASSING OF ORDINARIES..my latest post..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks this post made me remember about my priorities in life..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea i think i feel victim to something similar...

    ReplyDelete
  7. well yeah ur true, for some, including me its so easy to change priorities, but trust me its something i dont like about me, anywaz nice post.. :)


    Namit,
    My SPacE- Wen i was a boy

    ReplyDelete