Sunday, June 20, 2010

His Sketchbook..!

In his sketchbook
I find, so many empty pages
That I wish time would fill
Or perhaps I could
Do it for him
So even when i'm not by his side
He could feel the warmth
Of every letter that I scribble
Across the pages that are left untouched.
I wish to be music to his ears,
The voice of his soul,
The hand that fits the spaces between his fingers.
Take away every element of emptiness,
Loneliness that lies within him-
And fill it all with a love so pure,
Purer than the smile I have,
Purer than the eyes I have...

8 comments:

  1. beautifully etched....luvd it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. like it..! :) frst tym @ your blog..its simple n bful

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi its a friendly visit for a friendly blogger in a frienly manner, thus by dropping here from my blog

    Follow my blog if you like it means

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed reading poem. Really very beautiful. :)

    Nice template and nice blog u have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank u Maubrey and Chandrika :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice. the words are soft and flowing.

    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete