Friday, June 4, 2010

A Random Thought...

I'm of the point-of-view that bitter words hurt far less than the sweet ones that were said out of love, but were never acted upon... I feel tears sting my eyes when I read something out of the past, where every letter holds intense emotions that stab at my heart. I then question myself: 'Why does one say things he/she never mean?' But I guess that's how it goes... when you're in love, it feels like you've the world in your hand & everything else seems hazy. At that point, you say things out of passion but as time goes by, the passion seems to fly out of the window. And then you're left with several stupid msgs in your cell phone that remind you of what you once felt.

8 comments:

  1. Perhaps they meant it then but it became meaningless afterward. Circumstances change, you know - Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're absolutely right.
    I just wish it would hurt less.

    ReplyDelete
  3. everyone expects life to be easy, but life is not easy. accept the fact that life is difficult and face problems head on with a smile....
    A very neatly maintained blog with a good writing style!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats true...i think expressing love ceases with time..but emotional attachment remains forever and that binds u strong..if the love is true...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea it hurts alot.. U just have to live with it in your own way... You have ur own things that will help you.. You just have to find them...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hence I delete messages and tear letters and trash emails when something ends... because it hurts so

    ReplyDelete