Friday, May 21, 2010

InsOmNia

A sleeping disorder - that keeps u up all night long. that's what a lay man would think of it. for me its a lot more. its a state that makes me shudder with the intensity of unshed tears, that makes me want to shout YOUR name to the walls that stare at me in the dark!
"Why, O Why?" is what I keep questioning. but there isn't any answer. all that is visible is blackness. a space that nags at my soul, a voice that haunts me over n over...

"Should I turn to you for help?"

3 comments:

  1. ahem ahem someone is finally on blogosphere. mm on topic .. well just wnt to say ' Loneliness is the best time as in it we talks to someone who is most trustful THE INNER ONE'

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea... that's sadly very true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The name that is to called, exists within the very cracks of the walls that it seems to reside in. The name that is to be called, already lives in the echo of itself. The name that is to be called, will be called, forever, again and again. For Like memories, a name cannot be re-created again. Like love, cannot be destroyed, a name cannot be erased, only the form that it belongs to, for this very short eternal like lifetime. So call.... and the name will always...answer!

    ReplyDelete